Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Center for Women & Babies
Castleview Hospital has been providing services for the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of women since 1980. The Center for Women & Babies provides a complete program of medical and surgical services to accommodate the unique needs of female patients. We take pride in providing exceptional women’s care and surgical services care, close to home.
Castleview Hospital’s Center for Women & Babies delivers many babies a year and continues to offer sensitive, personalized health services to each woman, baby, and family. Our highly skilled physicians and nurses provide family centered care in a state of the art facility. Parental education is also available to new parents.
Other benefits include:
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Private labor, delivery and recovery suites
- Modern Cesarean Section Suite
- Childbirth education classes; please inquire about the next available session.
- Inviting decorations to make patients feel at ease and comfortable
- All patient rooms have new comfortable beds
- Sleep area for guest - “Sleep sofas” so a spouse or significant support person is able to stay at the bedside
- Big screen TV’s in patients rooms
- New blinds to provide privacy during intimate moments in the nursery
- Comfortable waiting room equipped with new furniture, big screen TV, and child play area
- New patient education boards, to help promote effective communication with our patients
- Custom gliders designed to promote breast feeding
- Fetal monitors that allow continual monitoring/safety of fetal heart rate
- Every delivery area has a warmer to provide a safe, temperature-controlled environment for the newborn infant’s immediate care
- Secure measures for safety of the newborn and families
- Professional photography available
- Wireless Internet access available to patients and visitors
- Level 2 Nursery
- An excited and well trained staff ready to give our community the best care available
Expectant parents need not look any further for the perfect place to welcome your newest family member to the world. The Staff of the Center for Women & Babies are compassionate and dedicated to providing families with an exceptional birthing experience.
When it’s time for that special arrival, our experienced and highly-skilled staff is waiting to offer you comfort and care. We want to share this special occasion with you, and we encourage you to make an appointment to visit our unit, tour our state-of-the –art labor and delivery room (LDR) suites and meet our wonderful staff. Please call 435.636.4854 for more information.
Our team of maternity professionals includes obstetrician-gynecologists, and family practitioners credentialed to perform cesarean section, from whom you can choose to help deliver your baby. Meet our maternity professionals. For newborn needs we have pediatricians and family practitioners for you to choose from.
Castleview Hospital wants the birth of your baby to be special time in your family's life. The freedom to choose maternity professionals is one way to enrich this joyful experience. Thank you for choosing to deliver your baby at Castleview Hospital, “The Right Choice”.
- Find A Doctor
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac Rehab
- Child Life Services
- Chest Pain Awareness
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Emergency Care
- Imaging Services
- Mother & Baby
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy & Rehab
- Pinnacle Peak Pharmacy
- Stroke Receiving Facility
- Stroke Signs & Symptoms
- Surgical Services
- WorkPoint Occupational Medicine