The first step in addressing a medical condition is finding the exact location of the problem. Castleview Hospital's team of skilled technologists and board-certified and fellowship-trained radiologists use advanced technology to provide highly detailed images of the human body for a more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Get More InformationCall 435-636-4844
Need a Physician?Call 435.893.6362
Services we offer:
- Digital Radiography - Xray
- Digital Mammography
- 3-D Fetal Ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine – including cardiac
- CT (Computerized Tomography) – 64 slice
- Low Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening
- Heart CT Calcium Scoring
- Epidural Injections
- Castleview Hospital Imaging department offers Dexa scans or otherwise known as bone density scan. A dexa scan is an enhanced form of x-ray technology that is used to measure bone loss. A physician may order this test if they are concerned about osteoporosis.
- Black Lung X-ray
- Castleview Hospital Imaging department offers five-year black lung checks as well.
- Lumbar Puncture
- Barium Studies
- Steroid Joint Injections